National garage chain Servicesure has crowned Harrogate garage Simon Graeme Auto Service Centre the Autocentre of the Year in its annual awards.
The North Yorkshire business beat stiff competition from a Servicesure network comprising 554 independent garages across England, Scotland and Wales in the third annual Servicesure Autocentre of the Year Awards.
The awards celebrate best practice, success and outstanding customer service shown across the Servicesure network. An event would ordinarily be held in person, but awards were delivered individually to this year’s winners in light of the Covid-19 pandemic.
Simon Graeme said: “It feels amazing to have won and it’s a great thing for our business.
“Everyone has strengths that contribute to what we do here, so it’s a real team award and we’re absolutely delighted.”
Serving customers in Harrogate and surrounding areas for more than 25 years, Simon Graeme Auto Service Centre operates a high quality workshop with cutting edge diagnostic equipment that caters for all motor vehicles, including LGVs and motor homes.
Head of Garage Programmes at Servicesure Paul Dineen said: “We’re delighted to name Simon Graeme Auto Service Centre as our Autocentre of the Year for 2020.
“In the face of a challenging year, Simon and his team demonstrated outstanding commitment and a desire to succeed. They continued to service customers throughout the pandemic with absolutely no compromise on the service, quality and safety their business is renowned for.
“The attributes demonstrated every day by Simon Graeme Auto Service Centre and the other winners in this year’s awards just go to show why Servicesure is a fast-growing network of reputable, reliable and successful independent garages across the UK.”
This year’s Servicesure Autocentre of the Year Awards comprised 12 categories focusing on customer service, technician quality and regional excellence.
Servicesure is owned and operated by leading motor factor The Parts Alliance, with all member garages adhering to strict levels of quality and service.
The Parts Alliance President and COO Neil Croxson said: “Servicesure is an integral part of our business and every year these awards shine a light on the tremendous quality of our member garages.
“2020 has been an unprecedented year in which independent businesses have faced challenges at every turn, so for our network of Servicesure members not just to survive, but flourish, is fantastic to see.
“Simon and his team are a credit to our industry and I offer them sincere congratulations on their win on behalf of everyone at The Parts Alliance.”
The Servicesure Autocentre of the Year Awards were sponsored by Autotech Recruit, Auto Service Finance, Bollington Insurance, Comma, Garage Services Online, Institute of the Motor Industry, Johnsons Workwear, The Purple Company, Slicker Recycling, The Motor Ombudsman and Yuasa.
The full list of winners is as follows:
- Servicesure Autocentre of the Year: Simon Graeme Auto Service Centre
- Servicesure Supplier of the Year: The Purple Company (UK) Ltd
- Servicesure Sales Manager of the year: Duncan Davidson
- The Motor Ombudsman Customer Service Award: PSS Auto Centre
- Technician of the Year: Dan Whetall, P & W Auto Services Ltd
- Service Receptionist of the Year: Daniella Paesano, MM Auto Services
- Best Newcomer: The Auto Workshop
- Regional Winners:
- Scotland: MM Auto Services
- North East: Simon Graeme Auto Service Centre
- Midlands, North Wales and North West: ColourSpray Auto Services
- South Wales and South West: K&S Auto Services
- London and South East: Brookside Garage
- Regional Runners up
- Scotland: Blair Atholl Garage
- North East: Marc’s Garage
- Midlands, North Wales and North West: P & W Auto Services Ltd
- South Wales and South West: Autobliss
- London and South East: A1 Motorist Centre Ltd