This year, six Servicesure member garages each received a box of 48 Cadbury Creme Eggs, with garage owners then able to donate their eggs directly to a worthy cause or sell them to customers to raise money for local charities.
GSF Car Parts Head of Servicesure Paul Dineen said: “We know many of our Servicesure members play an active part in fundraising and supporting excellent causes in their local communities, so we wanted to give them an extra boost this Easter through Servicesure.
“Our Servicesure sales team have been out delivering the eggs over the last fortnight and we’ve enjoyed hearing about the plans our Servicesure members had for putting them to good use.”
Here’s a round-up of our participating Servicesure member garages have used their Easter gifts:
- Kamtech in Princes Risborough, Buckinghamshire, donated their eggs to the Florence Nightingale Hospice for their Easter Egg hunt.
- Simon Graeme Auto Service Centre in Harrogate, North Yorkshire, donated their eggs and some branded Servicesure sports bottles to Lee’s Premier Football Coaching, a local football programme designed to get youngsters active.
- P&W Auto Services in Irlam, Greater Manchester, are selling their eggs to raise money for Irlam Animal Clinic.
- Penkhull Service Station in Stoke, Staffordshire, ran an Easter raffle to raise money for Penkhull Community Hall, which is currently fundraising for emergency roof repairs.
- Menstrie Motors in Clackmannanshire donated their eggs to Dollar Glen FC, a local youth football team.
- EAC Telford in Shropshire sold their eggs to raise money for the Tuberous Sclerosis Association.