Servicesure has announced the 12 finalists for its coveted Autocentre of the Year accolade.
The prize is the top gong at Servicesure’s annual Autocentre of the Year Awards, which celebrate the best and brightest of Servicesure’s 558-strong network, showcasing garage owners and their teams who deliver outstanding service in successful businesses.
Now in its fourth year, there are 18 awards up for grabs at the event. The dozen garages forming the list of finalists for the top Autocentre of the Year Award are:
- A1 Motorist Centre Ltd in Thanet
- Clarkes4Landys in Market Drayton
- Hillclimb Garage in High Wycombe
- Jamie Jones Ltd T/A Cefni Garage in Llangefni
- K & S Autoservices in Cullompton, Devon
- Kilgannon Motors Ltd in Bannockburn
- Kinellar Garage Ltd in Blackburn, Aberdeenshire
- M M Auto Services Ltd in Dundee
- Marcs Garage Ltd in Lytham St Annes
- Meadowfield Auto Centre in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Solihull Vehicle Service Centre in the West Midlands
- Wilford Lane Garage and Auto Centre in Nottingham.
The awards ceremony will take place on 14 October at Coombe Abbey in Coventry, with finalists, representatives from The Parts Alliance, award sponsors and industry bodies in attendance.
The Parts Alliance Head of Garage Programmes Paul Dineen said: “We were blown away by the calibre of this year’s entrants and our finalists are a tremendous reflection of the quality, passion and success of the Servicesure network.
“The team here is incredibly excited to celebrate in person with our finalists next month. The last year-and-a-half has been a challenging period for independent garages, but it’s brought out the best in our industry and its people, and that’s exactly what we’ll be applauding in this year’s Autocentre of the Year Awards.”
The national categories for the 2021 Autocentre of the Year awards are:
- Autocentre of the Year
- Influencer of the Year
- Customer Service Award
- Supplier of the Year
- The Parts Alliance Region of the Year
- Servicesure Sales Manager of the Year
They are accompanied by categories for each region (Scotland, West Midlands & Wales, North & East Midlands, South):
- Region’s Autocentre of the Year
- Runner-up for Region’s Autocentre of the Year
- Region’s Newcomer of the Year
The 2021 Autocentre of the Year awards are sponsored by a number of valued Servicesure partners, including Autotech Group, Bollington Insurance, Bumper, Comma, First Data now Fiserv, Garage Services Online, Johnson Workwear, The IMI, Purple, Slicker Recycling, The Motor Ombudsman and GS Yuasa.