When you visit a Servicesure Autocentre, you can rest assured, knowing you’ll receive high standards of customer service and workmanship.
We also ensure that all of our Autocentres are signed up to a Chartered Trading Standards Institute (CTSI) certified Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) provider. Meaning that you’ll have added protection in the event of an issue you’re unable to resolve with the business.
Many of our Autocentres are accredited to The Motor Ombudsman’s Service and Repair Code.
This means they:
- Follow Chartered Trading Standards Institute-approved Codes of Practice
- Employ competent and caring staff
- Never use pushy sales techniques
- Provide the information to help you make an informed decision
- Encourage honest feedback about their service
- Offer a free and fair dispute resolution service should things go wrong
You can check if your local Servicesure Autocentre is accredited to The Motor Ombudsman by using their online Garage Finder.