Flooring solutions ideal for Garages, Workshops, Tyre, Exhaust & MOT Centres.
We have teamed up with the market-leading UK manufacturer of interlocking floor tiles, Ecotile to offer durable and safe flooring solutions that can be installed with minimal disruption.
Manufactured from impact resistant heavy duty plastic Ecotile offers a far more flexible and sustainable solution than traditional industrial flooring such as vinyl, rubber, paint or resin. Thanks to extensive research and development the entire Ecotile range offers an R10 slip rating so you and your staff can work safely. Ecotile is also fire retardant and provides excellent levels of insulation, dust reduction and noise control.
In addition, once the tiles have reached the end of their useful life Ecotile collect them, free of charge, and recycle them to produce the next generation of Ecotile, offering genuine environmental sustainability. Ecotile are proud of their excellent reputation for quality and customer service throughout Europe which they have built steadily over the last 20 years. Their sales team offer a free site survey and are on hand to provide you with all the support and guidance you may need.
• Suitable for use with vehicles, fork trucks, pallet trucks etc.
• Instant visual improvement to the appearance of the facility
• Easy to install + free site survey
• Minimal repair to existing floor
• Can be laid over most services
• No damp proof membrane, screed or adhesives needed
• Zone/demarcation for specific work areas, MOT bays, entrances etc
• Environmentally sustainable
• Durable and hard wearing: low maintenance – easy to clean
• ISO9001 Certified and over 20 years in business
Made in the UK, Ecotile is the only interlocking flooring tile manufacturer that holds the full complement of quality accreditations and certifications including:
• ISO9001 Quality Standard
• ISO 14001 Environmental Standard
• CE Mark
• BFI S1 Fire Rating
• R10 Anti-Slip Rating
• BS EN 61340-5 / IEC 61340 protection of electronic devices from electrostatic phenomena (ESD flooring)
• REACH compliant
• Achilles Approved
• Ü Mark (pending)
• European VOC Emission Regulations (pending)
For further information on this new service please contact your Servicesure representative.