The AA Garage Guide, from the UK’s most trusted brand
The unique platform that connects motorists with their best local garage
The AA Garage Guide is a new online search and booking website that helps UK motorists find the best local garages with the Uk’s most trusted brand*. It is unique in the market because, unlike other platforms, it ranks dealerships and garages by quality and standards – not price. With the focus on the best operators with the highest standards, the opportunity to include the Servicesure Autocentres network on the platform is a great fit.
In February 2016, the AA will commence its first marketing push to its 4 million members, meaning thousands of motorists per week with MOT and Servicing requirements will need to find their best local garage, so now is the ideal time for Servicesure centres to list for free on the platform.
To ensure your Servicesure garage is listed, please visit this link and complete your details and a member of the AA Garage Guide team will be in touch to get your listing live.
Paul Dineen, head of garage programmes for The Parts Alliance, which runs the Servicesure Autocentres network, said this was a great opportunity for garage owners and urged them to sign up.
He said: “With its focus on quality the AA Garage Guide is a perfect match for Servicesure Autocentres, one of the fastest growing independent garage networks in the UK.”
Lucy Burnford, Director of the AA Garage Guide said: “We are delighted to be working with Servicesure Autocentres to welcome their great garage portfolio to the AA Garage Guide. The exceptionally high standards and commitment to quality and customer service is exactly what we want to highlight to our members and UK motorists via our website, so the Servicesure network is an ideal addition. Furthermore, the Servicesure National Warranty enhances the customer benefits and delivers an extra level of assurance that will make the Servicesure garages stand out. We hope to deliver valuable business to the Servicesure network and look forward to welcoming you on board.”
AA Garage Guide:
- 4 million AA members are looking for help to find and book the right garage online
- 89% of our Members agree that trust & reliability are more important than price
- We believe that online service platforms that focus primarily on price are not the best approach for motorists or the industry and that a new approach was needed
- The AA Garage Guide offers an objective, independent view of the best UK dealers and garages
- Prioritising and promoting quality to raise the profile of the best operators
- Encouraging more frequent car maintenance by making vehicle ownership hassle-free for AA members and UK motorists via the free-to-use Automyze platform
- The new AA Garage Guide offers an objective market view of the best UK garages
- Search results are ranked on quality and standards, not price
- A premium user experience – indicative of our brand and your business
Add your garage now for free, simply visit this link and leave your details.
The AA Garage Guide 5 points of difference:
- We want the best, not the cheapest
We are not a price comparison site. We champion great garages who are professional and deliver high standards.
- Free to list and low per booking fee
There is no annual or monthly subscription fee. Just a flat administration fee per booking.
- Access millions of potential customers
The AA is UK’s most trusted brand*, with 4 million members and 7 million unique visits every month to TheAA.com.
- Customer loyalty
We prompt motorists to return back to you when further work is due on their car, so you can enjoy a long and valuable relationship.
- Enhanced reputation
Generate valuable ratings and reviews from every booking and drive more customers into your workshop.
*Source: Independent Brand Asset Valuator April 2014. Survey of more than 3,000 people in the UK aged 18 to 74 between 4 January and 7 February 2014 by Rainey Kelley Campbell Roalfe/Y&R’s BrandAsset Valuator (BAV).